Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Minutemen Ministry

Who are Minute men? Minute men are men or ladies that are called by God to intercede for others in prayer. Minute men understand the power of prayer. To leave your requests simply click on the comments section. You will see the prayer requests come up. Scroll down and look for the empty box. This is where you type your prayer request. When you are done click on the publish link to submit it. It may take a few minutes to update to the website. If your need is an emergency please do not use the prayer blog .Please call the emergency prayer request notification at 864-517-5867.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please pray for Roy Durrah,he is in the hospital with congetive heart failure and cancer.He knows the Lord please pray for his family.

Anonymous said...

Please pray for Roy Durrah

Mrs.Garcia said...

Please be in Prayer for The Robb Family's Next Door Neighbor her name is Betty Elder she has a High Fever.
Please keep her in your prayers.
God Bless,
Mrs.Garcia

Mrs.Garcia said...

Please be in prayer for Paul and Hazel Rob's Son Paul Jr. he is in need of prayer Today especially at 9:30 this Morning.

Dear Lord I pray for Paul Jr. Paul and Hazel Rob's Son may you meet what ever need he may have . In your Name I ask this Amen.

Unknown said...

Please pray for my husbands (Jeff) salvation and for the raising of my children for the Lord.

Mark said...

Let's all pray for Lisa's husband. The Bible Says "Seek Him while HE may be found ! Today is the day of Salvation!!!!

bryan hill said...

I am looking for Paul and Hazel Rob. My name is Bryan Hill. I was reached for the Lord through their ministry back in 1980. I want them to know that I think of them often and thank God everyday for leading me to them becuase it changed my life. I love them and miss them.

Bryan Hill

My email address is zappertoy@yahoo.com
if they desire to contact me

thank you

Mrs.Garcia said...

Please be in prayer for a family in need of an automobile.